Commit Changes on the Snapshot Differences Page
If you are working with snapshot differences using a Salesforce org as a source, you can use the Commit Changes button in the Snapshot Differences record to commit the differences on a user story once they have been calculated.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to an existing Snapshot Differences record or create a new one.
- Click on Calculate Differences.
- Once the calculation is completed, select the metadata components you want to commit and click on Commit Changes:
- On the Commit Changes modal, select the user story where you want to commit the changes.
- Once you select the user story, click on Go to Commit Page. You will be redirected to the Commit Changes page, where the metadata components you selected in a previous step will be preselected:
You can just do your commit without changing anything.