How to Add a New Sandbox to Your Pipeline
There are times when you need to add a new sandbox to an existing pipeline, for instance, if there is a new developer that will be working on a new feature and they need their own environment.
As you will see in this article, adding a new sandbox to your pipeline is quite simple. Go ahead and follow the steps below to create a new sandbox:
1. Navigate to your pipeline and click on the + sign next to one of the existing environments on the Pipeline Configuration page to create a new pipeline connection:
2. A screen will pop up where you will need to enter the details for the new environment connection. Give your connection a name, select the environment type (Production/Developer, Sandbox, etc.) and click on Continue:
3. Next, click on Authenticate to authenticate the connection.
4. Enter your username and password and allow Copado access to the org.
5. A message will be displayed to let you know the authentication has been successful. Click on Continue.
6. Copado will then start creating the Environment record.
7. Once the process is complete, click on Enjoy to close the wizard.
8. As you can see, Copado has created the Environment, Org Credential and Git Snapshot records as well as a branch in your repository.
You can start working in your new environment!