How to Retrieve Copado Compliance Hub Rules from the Unlocked Package
As mentioned in the How to Create a Compliance Rule article a compliance rule is a compilation of criteria, which are a collection of statements and the logic that is considered by Copado's scanner when a compliance scan is executed.
You can download these rules from DevOps Exchange in the Success Community and import them into your org. Let’s take a look at the steps you need to follow to retrieve the rules from the unlocked package.
- Navigate to DevOps Exchange → CCH Preset Rules listing to install the latest package version.
- Install the package for 'Admin users only'.
- After the package has been successfully installed, navigate to the Developer Console.
- Click on Debug and select Open Execute Anonymous Window.
- Paste the following code snippet:
- Click on Execute.
Copado Compliance Hub preset rules are now added to your org and are ready to use for your scans.
- To review the new imported CCH Preset Rule Group, navigate to Compliance Rule Groups and select All list view.
- To review the preset rules that have been imported, navigate to Compliance Rules and select All list view, or navigate to the Related list→Compliance Rule Group Items of the CCH Preset Rule Group.
- To review the rule criterias, navigate to Compliance Rule Criterias and select All list view.