Environment Record Fields
An environment represents a Salesforce organization and is created automatically when a credential is authenticated. Below you will find a description of all the relevant fields included in an Environment record.
- Environment Name: Name given to your environment. If the environment represents a Salesforce org, the name is taken from the credential tied to the environment.
- Platform: In this field, you can specify the type of pipeline this environment is connected with.
- Credential ID: External Id of the organization linked to the environment.
- Type: If it is a Salesforce environment, you can select the type of organization the environment is tied to in this field. It can be a production/developer org, a sandbox, or a scratch org.
- Namespace: If you are developing managed packages, the namespace can help you write only one version of the pre/post Apex code in Selenium test suites. Copado will replace any "(!NS)" text with this value.
- Promotion Default Credential: The default credential of the destination org is always selected by default. Optionally, you can ask Copado to select this credential only if the deploying user has no credential in the destination org.
- Validation Promotion Default Credential: This field works in the same way as the Promotion Default Credential. The default credential of the destination org is always selected by default. Optionally, you can ask Copado to select this credential only if the deploying user has no credential in the destination org.
- Index Back Promotion Metadata: When this checkbox is enabled, if a back promotion that contains metadata found on user stories in the back promotion's destination environment is completed, the status of the User Story Metadata records of these user stories is updated to Back Promoted.
- Incoming Connection Behavior: If you have configured a connection behavior in a particular environment, it will be populated here so that you can easily navigate to the Connection Behavior record.
- Latest Deployment: From this field, you can navigate directly to the Deployment record of the last deployment to this environment.
- Deployment Automation Override: If you are working with a non-Salesforce pipeline and want to override the default deployment behavior defined in the pipeline, you can select a different automation template in this field.
- Promotion Automation Override: If you are working with a non-Salesforce pipeline and want to override the default promotion behavior defined in the pipeline, you can select a different automation template in this field.
- Run all local tests: If you select this checkbox, Run all tests is enforced when deploying to this environment.
- Minimum Apex Test Coverage: Set the minimum Apex test coverage that will be used for Apex test results on the Credentials detail page. This will also be the default test coverage threshold that will be applied to user stories originating in this particular environment.
- Current Code Coverage: This field shows the percentage of code covered during an Apex test.
Static Code Analysis
- Current SCA Score: Current static code analysis score.
- Maximum SCA Score: Maximum static code analysis score.
- Compliance Rule Group: A compliance rule group holds the reference to the compliance rules and criteria which are going to be enforced at an environment level.
- Compliance Scan Events: You can select either Deployments or Commits.
- Compliance Status: This field shows the status of the compliance scan.
Last Compliance Scan Date: Date when the last compliance scan was run.