CodeScan SCA Violations
To view the violations in Copado, open the Static Code Analysis Result record and navigate to the Static Code Analysis Violations related list:
This is how scan violations look like in CodeScan's site:
Scan Violations Details
- Score: The score is calculated by subtracting the rule priority selected from 6 (6 - selected priority). Review Static Code Analysis Result.
- File: References the file where the violation has been found.
- Line: Line of the file.
- Rule: Name of the rule violated.
- Severity: Priority assigned to the rule.
- Info URL: Link to the rule information in CodeScan's site.
For more information about priorities, types and resolution check out the article CodeScan SCA Results.