How to Create a Sprint
A sprint (or iteration) is a time-boxed period during which a team needs to complete a certain amount of work (user stories). The duration of the sprint is set in advance and usually ranges from one week to a month, a two-week period being the most common.
Let’s go ahead and see how you can create a sprint in Copado.
To create a sprint, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Sprints tab and click on New:
- Give your sprint a name.
- Select the project to which the sprint will be linked.
- Set a start and an end date. Bear in mind that sprints shouldn’t be longer than four weeks.
- Select the release to which the sprint is linked.
- Add a goal. Sprint goals are important to keep everyone focused on what they need to accomplish during the sprint:
For more information about sprints and the sprint wall, check out the article Sprint Wall.