Copado Selenium IDE Release Notes
- Selenium smart locators now work in v48.
- The Selenium search command now works with Einstein search.
- The Copado frame locator is now working as expected with Selenium.
- The Selenium issues related to log a call have been fixed.
- CPQ support. For more information, check out the article Selenium Testing CPQ.
- Improved Lightning experience support.
- Improved UI&UX, Lightning support of up to 50 datasets.
- The typeKeys command supports all ASCII keys.
- Multiple bug fixes and minor improvements.
Release 1.7.x (Beta)
- Datasets changed the behavior. Existing test cases will perform as usual, but a warning to upgrade shows up in the recorder/editor.
- New commands: clickIfVisible, clickIfExists.
- When editing test cases, comments are highlighted (marked in blue), for easier identification.
- Potentially troubling variable names in store* commands are detected and underlined in red.
- The names of the parameters for each command is suggested in the corresponding column.
- Long lines in the test results are shortened. By hovering on them you can see the full value.
- Multiple bugfixes and minor improvements.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved Lightning Design System support.
- Vastly improved frame/iframe recording.
- Improved multi-window management.
- shorter css locators, and broader copado=XXX locator support.
- limited support for date/time and rich text fields (lightning and classic).
- Salesforce Console App support.
- Numerous improvements in recording support.
- Optional interactive pointer of locators in the IDE (when a locator in param1/target column is selected, the locator will be highlighted in the page).
- Salesforce classic support, standard fields and visualforce details.
- Salesforce Setup support (for admin automation tasks).
- Limited Lightning Design System support.