A theme is a group of user stories which contribute to a common goal. It is the highest level in the user story hierarchy, while an epic is a big user story that has to be divided into several user stories because it can't be completed within one sprint.
To create a theme follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Themes tab.
- Click on New.
- Give your theme a name and provide a description.
- Select a status for your theme. The available options are: Draft, Planned, In Progress, Completed.
- If it is an active sprint, flag the Active checkbox.
- Click on Save.
Adding User Stories to a Theme
You can add user stories to a theme by selecting the theme when you create a new User Story record or creating new user stories directly from the theme.
To create a user story from a Theme record, follow these steps:
- Open the Theme record where you want to add the user stories .
- In the User Stories related list click on New.
- Fill in the relevant details and clock on Save.