Jira On Premise
When working with the Jira integration, Copado offers you the possibility to access Jira on premise.
The setup process should be the same as that for Jira online. However, you will first need to follow the steps below to grant Jira access to your servers:
- Enable (whitelist) the requests coming from Salesforce public IP addresses (ARIN IPs only). If you are a Government Cloud user, you will also need to whitelist another set of IP addresses. For more information, check out Salesforce's article IP Addresses to Allow for Government Cloud and Government Cloud Plus.
- Establish a public IP address for the on-premise Jira environment.
- Open port 443 for the Salesforce IP addresses.
- Allow Jira’s https URL to be accessed by Salesforce’s IP addresses.
- Create a system user that can access Jira with a username and a password.