Kanban Board Quick Actions
There are different actions you can perform once you have created a Kanban board. We will describe them in more detail below:
- You can toggle the Kanban cards by clicking on the double up arrow button at the top of the page. This will hide the body of the cards.
- You can refresh the Kanban cards by clicking on the refresh button at the top of the page.
- When clicking on the Edit button, all the configuration will be prepopulated.
- You can create a new Kanban view based on the main object.
- You can switch between views by changing the view from the drop-down list. Default is the main view of your Kanban board.
- You can drag & drop Kanban cards to update the records. The Drag & Drop option can drag the cards only from the header of the Kanban card.