Backend Release 2019-05-23
- Performance enhancements to full profiles and full permission sets for Git Promotion deployments. When committing full profiles and full permission sets into Git, depending on how diverged environments are, Copado now saves you from several minutes up to a few hours of time by smartly removing invalid permissions from Git before attempting to deploy.
- Improvement of job executions. The time in all job executions has been reduced by about half a second.
- When deploying a lightning web component, the package XML used was being generated correctly. However, the component was not being included in the zip directory and, as a result, the deployment was throwing an error. This has now been fixed.
- CodeScan's record type was not being assigned because of an issue with the namespace in the record Id field. This has now been fixed.
- When performing a full profiles and permission sets commit, if there were too many files to be retrieved, the commit was returning an error. This has now been fixed and full profiles and permission sets commits are working as expected.