Copado's backend has 6 static IP addresses to authenticate and operate with Salesforce orgs and Git repositories over https.
If you have Login IP Ranges in the profiles of your Salesforce org and sandboxes, please follow the instructions under Additional Considerations to add these individual IP addresses to the trusted IPs in your org:
- Navigate to Setup > Network Access.
- Click on New next to Trusted IP Ranges and add each of the following individual IP addresses:
If you are under the USA region please add:
If you are under the Europe region please add:
- Click on Save to save the changes.
IP Addresses for Copado Functions
If you are working with functions, you also need to whitelist the following IP addresses:
- 126.96.36.199 (main)
- 188.8.131.52 (secondary)
- 184.108.40.206 (main)
- 220.127.116.11 (secondary)
- If there are IP restrictions at the profile level, you will also need to add these addresses in the Login IP Ranges section of the Profile.
- Navigate to Setup > Session Settings and make sure the checkbox Enforce login IP ranges on every request is not enabled.
- Navigate to Setup > Session Settings and make sure the checkbox Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated is not enabled.