With scheduled jobs you can perform automated jobs in your organization on a scheduled basis (Hourly, Daily or Weekly). You will now have a more granular scheduling using Copado Webhooks.
To schedule a job follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Scheduled Jobs tab and click on New.
- Click on Look up Copado Webhook and choose the job you want to schedule.
- Select a running user and the number of days to keep in the history. In order for the job to be successful, the running user needs the following:
- A Copado license.
- An API key.
- Permissions to run the selected job.
- Access to the objects the selected scheduled job will be applied to (e.g. compliance scan related records).
- Click on Save.
- Once the record has been saved, click on Schedule:
- Select the desired scheduling basis (hourly, daily or weekly) and click on Save. Your schedule configuration will be displayed:
If you want to unschedule the job, all you need to do is click on Stop to stop the job and, optionally, on Delete to remove the record.
Examples of Scheduled Jobs
There are a lot of actions for which you can scheduled a job, from running Selenium tests to calculating org differences or deploying a promotion. For more information about all the available options, please take a look at Copado Webhooks.