Backend Release 2021-08-31
- When doing a continuous integration deployment with the Deploy all Files feature, the following error is no longer returned: [ unfiled$public] An object 'unfiled$public' of type EmailTemplate was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory (KI-00207).
- Classes Without Coverage and Triggers Without Coverage fields are now populating correctly (KI-00325).
- When deploying user stories with a Compliance Check automation step, NullPointerException error is no longer displayed (KI-00445).
- Copado Auto Resolve feature is now merging translation files correctly (KI-00448).
- All StandardValueSets components are available in the metadata grid (KI-00453).
- Destructive changes are now deleting GuestSharingRules from the feature branch (KI-00233).
- If the org where Copado is installed has one or more subfolders that don't have a parent folder, the deployment will no longer fail with the error: Could Not perform Git Deployment. Deployment ID = a0K3V00000FvN6KUAV" (KI-00467).
- If you change the repository in a user story and perform a recommit with recreate the commit status, the first commit is now updated as Commit not in branch (KI-00468).
- After generating the snapshot differences, when clicking the Show Diff button for update operations, the screen no longer gets stuck on the loading step(KI-00475).