HTTPS vs SSH Authentication
- From your Git provider copy the HTTPS URL.
- In Copado, create a new Git Repository record and paste the HTTPS URL into the URI field.
- Fill in the Username and Password fields and then save the record.
AWS CodeCommit: to connect CodeCommit repositories, copy the HTTPS clone url provided in the AWS Console, and then use the AWS Access Key as the username and the AWS Secret Key as the password.
- From your Git provider, copy the SSH URL.
- In Copado, create a new Git Repository record and paste the SSH URL into the URI field, then save the record.
- Now you need to create a new pair of keys. To do so, click on Create SSH Keys.
- Scroll down to the Current Keys related list.
- Click on the View link next to the id_rsa.pub file and copy the content.
- On your Git provider site, add the Public Key (id_rsa.pub).