How to Access an Existing Repository
There are multiple ways to access repositories:
- After logging in, you’ll be redirected to the Dashboard tab, which works as a context switcher (organization or repositories user). From there you can access the repositories from:
- The Repository tab, where you can navigate to the repositories you have access to.
- The Organization tab, where you can access any of the organizations you’re assigned to.
- When accessing an organization, all the repositories are listed on the main page.
- New repositories for the organization can be created here as well.
- By clicking the Explore tab in the top navigation bar, you can see Repositories, Users, and Organizations tabs.
- Under the Repositories tab, all the repositories you have access to will be displayed.