Getting Started with Copado DX
Copado DX's integration leverages and extends Salesforce DX capabilities with a user-friendly interface, totally integrated in your release management process. With Copado DX you can create scratch orgs instantly for feature development, testing, training, or patching, linking them automatically to your pipeline.
To get started, you will need to fulfill these prerequisites:
- Enable your Developer Hub:
- Follow Salesforce's guide to enable your Dev Hub.
- Edit the org credentials associated with your Hub and check Is Developer Hub Org.
- Set up your Developer Hub.
- Design DX transition strategy:
- You can use Copado DX to smoothly split your metadata.
Getting Started Path
- Enable Developer Hub.
- Create packages.
- Create a scratch org definition template.
- Create a scratch org project template.
- Start working with scratch orgs.