Retrieve Commits in Git Repository
Having commit information within Copado allows you to compare commits and deploy from Git, among other functionalities.
To retrieve commits manually, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to an existing Git Repository record.
- Click on Retrieve Commits:
- Enter the name of the branch from which you want to retrieve commits. Bear in mind that branch names are case-sensitive.
- Click on Submit.
- You will see a warning message on top of the Git Repository record indicating that the commits are being retrieved.
- Wait a few moments and reload the page.
Retrieved commits are displayed in the Commits related list right after the detail information: