Compliance Rule Groups
Compliance Rule Groups hold the reference to the Compliance Rules and criteria which are going to be enforced at an environment level. You can create different Compliance Rule Groups with an independent configuration and assign them to separate environments.
Creating Compliance Rule Groups
- Open Copado Compliance Hub.
- Navigate to the Compliance Rule Groups tab.
- Click on New.
- Give your compliance rule group a name.
- Click on Save.
Assigning Compliance Rules to Compliance Rule Groups
- Open an existing Compliance Rule Group.
- From the Compliance Rule Group Items' related list click on New Compliance Rule Group Item.
- Click on the Compliance Rule lookup.
- Search and select an existing compliance rule (you need to have previously created a compliance rule).
- Click on Save:
Adding Compliance Rule Groups to an Environment
- Open the Environment record.
- Click on Edit.
- Open the Compliance Rule Group lookup.
- Select a Compliance Rule Group name.
- Add Compliance Scan Events from the multi-select picklist.
- Click on Save