PMD SCA Violations
To review the Violations, open the Static Code Analysis Result record and navigate to the Static Code Analysis Violations related list:
SCA Violations Details
- Score: The score is calculated by subtracting the selected rule priority from 6 (6 - selected priority).
- File: References the file where the violation has been found.
- Line: Line of the file.
- Rule: Name of the rule violated. This can be a default rule or a custom rule.
- Priority: Priority assigned to the rule.
- Info URL: Link to the rule information on PMD's site.