How to Create Organizations in Copado Version Control
You can create a new organization from the following tabs:
- In the upper-right corner of any page, use the + drop-down menu, and click on New Organization.
Public visibility will provide visibility to the public internet.
- Give your organization a short and memorable name.
- Select the Visibility you would like to give to the org.
- Check the Permissions checkbox if you would like that the repository admin can add and remove access for teams.
- When ready, click on Create Organization.
- On the Dashboard page, in the Switch Dashboard Context, click New Organization.
- Follow the steps described in point one.