Fall '19 - Release Notes
Branch Management Enhancements
- New deployment wizard:
- Create a metadata deployment in a point-and-click process or multiple types of deployment steps.
- Deploy from a source org or select a Git commit.
- Compare the metadata in the source and destination orgs and review the differences before deploying.
- Enhanced merge conflict resolution panel. For more information, check out the article Merge Conflict Resolution Panel.
- Enhancement of the Data deployment step. For more information, check out the article Data Step Enhancements.
- New filtering options have been added to the metadata grid in the commit page. Check out the article Metadata Grid for more information.
Copado Core Enhancements
- A new picklist field named Format has been added to the Snapshot Difference page with the following values:
Command Line Interface
New Command Line Interface that allows you to execute Copado-related tasks from an IDE/Terminal and leverage Git and Salesforce commands, Agile tools, such as JIRA, and user story automation, among other things. Navigate to the Copado CLI Overview article to learn more.
- Git Artifact has been renamed Git Package.
- Package Artifact has been renamed Salesforce Package.
- The Promote Change checkbox has been renamed Ready to Promote.