Summer '20 (v16.4) - Release Notes
- Copado has introduced an enhancement in the user stories ahead and behind calculation that accounts for two use cases that were not previously covered:
If you accidentally change the environment on a user story to a lower environment, but you don’t want to make the user story available for promotion or back promotion, you will need to edit this picklist field and change it from Outdated to Active.
- You promote a user story to a higher environment, then move it back to the lower environment it came from in order to fix something and recommit. Copado will include this user story in the User Stories Ahead tab so that you can promote it again or it will automatically promote it if you are working with Copado Continues Delivery and have configured an automated or scheduled deployment behavior.
- You promote a user story to a higher environment, and the user story gets back promoted to other lower environments. You then manually move that user story from the upper environment to the lower environment where it originated in order to fix something and recommit. Once the user story gets promoted again, Copado will display the user story on the User Stories Behind tab so that you can back promote it to the other lower environments or it will automatically back promote the user story if you are working with Copado Continuous Delivery and have configured an automated or scheduled back promotion behavior.
OLS, FLS for New Object Fields and Tab Visibility
Make sure the relevant profiles and permission sets have read and write access to the following field:
Promoted User Story
Add the Status field (copado__Status__c) to the Promoted User Story Layout.
- The Kanban Board page no longer breaks when you apply certain filter criteria.
- The relationship diagram in Copado Data Deploy no longer displays the attachment icon on an object if you have not selected any attachment options in the template.
- Nodes are now correctly drawn in Copado Data Deploy’s relationship diagram when the selected object includes a special character.
- Copado Data Deploy now allows you to deploy objects from managed packages whose names begin with ‘e’ or ‘mdt’.