Adding a Destination Org to Your Deployment
To add a destination org to your deployment, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Deployments tab and click on New.
- In the top left panel of the deployment wizard, click on the Add Destination Org link.
- Use the To Org lookup field to select an org credential:
- Repeat steps 2-3 to add multiple destination orgs to the deployment.
Bulk Adding Orgs to a Deployment from an Org Credential View
In order to add several org credentials as destination orgs to a deployment in a faster way, a button has been added in the Org Credentials tab whenever an org credential view is executed.
- Select the orgs using the checkboxes to the left of each org credential and then click on the button Add to Deployment:
- Finally, select a deployment and click on Save.