Adding a Destination Org to Your Deployment
If you are working with Advanced (multi-step) deployments, follow the steps below to add a destination org to your deployment:
- Go to the Deployments tab and click on New.
- Select Advanced (multi-step).
- Give your deployment a name and select a source org.
- The To Org lookup field will be populated. Select a destination org.
- If you want to add multiple destination orgs, click on the link Add Destination Org:
Bulk Adding Orgs to a Deployment from an Org Credential View
If you want to add several org credentials as destination orgs to a deployment, you can easily do that by clicking on Add to Deployment in the Org Credentials tab when the All list view is selected:
- Select the orgs using the checkboxes to the left of each org credential and then click on the button Add to Deployment:
- Select a deployment in the lookup field and click on Save.