Mass Back Promotion
You can back promote your user stories in bulk from the Pipeline page.
From the Pipeline Page
By clicking on Mass Back Promote you can choose the source org and the project/release. Copado will display the candidate environments and user stories and allow you to back promote them in bulk:
In order to mass back promote user stories to your lower environments, follow these steps:
- On the Pipeline page, choose the Source Environment. This is the environment that holds the user stories that are going to be back promoted.
- Choose the Project or Release.
- Select the user stories you want to back promote and the Destination Environment.
- Click on Back Promote or on Back Promote & Deploy:
Multiple-Source Mass Back Promotion
If you need to create a mass back promotion from different source environments, follow the steps below:
- Follow the regular mass back promotion steps and click on Back Promote.
- From the Created Back Promotions screen, click on Prepare another promotion and repeat the process:
- Once you are done, click on Deploy Promotions:
Once you deploy the back promotions, a Deployment Status will be displayed with the deployment status information.