A team is a group of users who work together on the same project. You can set up different teams within your company and add team members as required. In this topic you will find the step-by-step process for creating teams and adding members to a team.
Create or Edit a Team
- Open the Teams tab.
- Click New Team.
- Write a team name and choose a department.
- Optionally add a Vision and select Active.
- Click Save:
Add Members to a Team
- Open the team where you want to add a member.
- In the Team Member related list click New Team Member.
- Select a member with the lookup field.
- Assign a role.
- Click Save.