Manage Git Branches
With Copado, you can delete one or more branches in a Git repository.
In order to do so, follow the steps below:
- Open a Git Repository record in Copado.
- Click on Manage Git Branches.
- In the grid, select the Git branches you want to delete:
- You can use filters such as branch type (e.g.: feature, promotion), name or last modified date to look for a specific branch.
- Click on Select All if you want to select all the filtered branches.
- Click on Delete Selected Branches:
- Type in the word Delete and click on the Delete to confirm.