Backend release 2020-09-01
- From now, any execution of Static Code Analysis (PMD) internally will be handled with the PMD library version: 6.26.0 You can check the PMD library version release notes here.
- When the record type in the source organization is empty, Salesforce will automatically assign the default record type in the destination organization to these records and the deployment will continue without any problem. This allows the users to fully migrate a set of data between environments.
- Time performance in Full Profiles deployment steps has been improved.
- The Page layout assignments for record types not committed in the user story are no longer getting removed in the profile file in the feature branch.
- Vlocity's OmniScript component is now merged properly.