Copado License Manager
The Copado License Manager tab is for customers that have purchased or have been assigned multiple types of licenses (Copado Admin, Copado User or Selenium). If only the Admin license is used (without Copado User or Selenium Testing), the functionality on this page is disabled, as no further assignments are required.
Guest: This license gives you access to Copado User with limited features to allow you to manage agile projects. If you already have another Copado license, the Guest license will be included by default.
Copado License Manager manages the assignment of permissions within the Copado package. These permissions are split into our license groups: Copado Admins, Copado Users, Selenium Testing Users, etc.
To give users access to the Copado package, follow the steps below:
- Open Setup -> Apps -> Installed Packages.
- Click on Manage Licenses in the Copado Deployer package.
- Next, click on Add Users.
- Once this is done, you will need to assign the users the corresponding Copado license in the Copado License Manager tab. If you don't see the Manage Licenses link in the Copado Deployer package page, you either have installed Copado in a sandbox, where all users already have access to the package, or your user doesn't have access permissions to this package, in which case you need to ask your admin to assign you the licenses.
Copado LIcense Manager can be accessed through the Copado License Manager tab or through the Account Summary tab:
Add /Update/Remove License Assignments
- Use the lookup field to select a user. There is a picklist that displays all the license types (User, Partner User, Customer Portal User). This picklist field allows you to assign Copado licenses to community users too.
Once you choose a user, that user's licenses will be displayed.
- Set the assignments for that user.
- Click on Add/Update User:
Even though Copado Branch Management licenses are not assigned from here, they are displayed along with the rest of the available licenses in this section.
Individual user permissions may also be removed by using the Remove link: