Backend Release 2020-01-21
- Faster metadata retrieve in orgs with big metadata enabled.
- The trimming errors when deploying a full profile with a normal profile have been fixed.
- Permission Set Groups can now be deployed.
- Profiles are now updated in Git when taking a full snapshot.
- The memory error when committing and deploying fields from a big object has now been fixed.
- Layout assignments are no longer duplicated when you commit a profile, a layout and a record type in a user story to modify the layout assignment of an existing record type.
- Record types are no longer duplicated when you commit a record type with a profile.
- AnimationRule components can now be deployed.