Copado Guest License
The Guest license gives you access to Copado User's basic functionality such as user stories, sprints, epics, etc. However, you will not be able to commit changes to user stories, deploy user stories or add deployment-related information to user stories. The Guest license allows non-deployment related users to define or work on user stories within the same system as developers.
License details: The Guest license is a sub-set of Copado User's functionality without the ability to add metadata to user stories or deploy them, so it is already included within the Copado Admin or Copado User and available as an add-on license.
Roles/Users: Typical users that are assigned this license type are developers, project managers, business users, scrum masters, product owners and functional testers.
- Create and manage user stories, projects, sprints, epics, test scripts.
- Use chatter feed to collaborate around a user story and keep track of decisions.
- Run functional test scripts on user stories.
- Use sprint wall and work manager dashboards with backlog, backburner, sprints and other configurable panels for user story management.
- Leverage Salesforce report and dashboard capabilities to monitor the status and progress of user stories.
- Enhance Copado to your liking with Salesforce configuration with further project management functionality.