Backend Release 2021-07-06
- CustomTab and FlexiPage are now supported in destructive changes (KI-00411).
- If you have the repository with src (parent) folder structure and you deploy an email template, a dashboard or a report, if Git detects a conflict during the merge, Copado resolves the conflict correctly (KI-00423).
- Custom permissions are removed from permission sets when using destructive changes (KI-00417).
- When performing a destructive change for:
- A custom object, the layout assignments from profiles are removed in Git (KI-00422).
- An Apex Page, the references in profiles are removed in Git (KI-00426).
- Copado is now resolving conflicts correctly for email templates containing email-meta.xml files (KI-00428).