Static Code Analysis Summary button in User Story is not showing results
We have improved the Static Code Analysis feature in Copado v11. If you are in a previous version of Copado, the button Static Code Analysis Summary in the user stories will not display results. In order to use this feature you must upgrade to Copado v11. You will find the instructions to upgrade to the latest version of Copado in the article How Do I Upgrade to the Latest Version?.
After the upgrade, you must follow the instructions below (included in the article Version 11 - Upgrade Instructions) to make sure you can use the feature.
- Grant FLS in the profile to the following fields:
- Remove the Static Code Analysis Summary button in the User Story layout.
- In the Static Code Analysis Result layout:
- Remove: Rules Violated and copado.Score.
- Include: Number of Violations and copado.Score_v11.
- Include: Static Code Analysis Violations related list. We recommend adding Name, File, Rule, Priority, Message and Info URL fields to this related list.
Once this is done, in order to check the Static Code Analysis results you have to go to the latest Static Code Analysis Result in the user story and navigate to the Static Code Analysis Violations related list.