Static code analysis show unexpected character errorUsing static code analysis button from user story or org credential appears a red pop-up with the error message below:
First of all, you need to check the unexpected character article and if you cannot fix the issue please follow the steps:
- Go to the Static Code Analysis Settings tab and open the same that you have associated with your pipeline.
- Check if the Record Type field is empty.
- Try to add the PMD or CodeScan option and click in Save.
- The Record Type is still empty.
To fix this problem you must follow these steps:
- Open Setup and click objects.
- Go to Static Code Analysis Settings Custom Object.
- Go to the Buttons, Links, and Actions sections and click in Edit in the Edit Button line.
- You need to change the Salesforce Classic Override option from No override to Standart Page and save.
- Back to static code analysis settings and change the record type. It should work now.
- Once the record type is selected, revert the change in the step #4.