Test Runs (Test Executions)
How to Create a Test Run
- Navigate to the Test Runs tab and click on New to assign a test run to a Copado/Change Management user.
- Fill in the required information, including the user that is going to perform the test, and click on Save.
- It is recommended to set as well the Environment, Type and Test Phase fields.
Test Runs/Test Execution
- A test run/test execution is the running of a test script by a user to whom a test has been assigned.
- To get started, the user should click on Execute Test Run.
- Users can walk through the test runs by using either picklists, to mark individual steps as passed or failed, or icons. This is set under the Accessibility section with the picklist called Test Steps Status column.